(Downhill / Freeride)
- The HLR damper is a twin-tube, cartridge based damper which features high and low speed, independently adjustable compression and rebound damping adjustment.
- Carbon fork guards protecting the magnesium lower legs.
- Neutra Valve pressure release valves to neutralize internal pressure providing the most consistent spring rate characteristics.
- Nvolve Wiper seals reducing seal drag and increasing durability
- Single Bolt 20mm Pinch Axle
- Optimized Dual Crowns for 26 and 27.5 inch wheels
- Clip on frame guards
- Weight: 6.1lbs/2767 grams
- Wheel Size: 26 inch or 27.5 inch
- Travel: 200mm (ITA 180-200mm)
- Stanchion: 36mm Aluminum
- Spring: Coil
- Damper: Roughcut HLR
- Adjustments: High and Low Speed Compression, Rebound
- Steerer: 1 1/8th Dual Crown
- Axle: Bolt-On 20mm
- Features: Neutra Valves, Fork Guards
- Colors: Matte Black, Flat Black
- Axle to Crown: 579mm @ 200mm of travel
- Offset: 46mm
- Rotor Size: 180mm / 203mm(XF adaptor only)
The Adjustment Shield is an aluminum protection cap that keeps the fork’s compression knobs safe from deadly impacts by natural terrain while ripping rough trails
Specific offsets for 26, 27.5 and 29 inch wheel platforms.