O2 PRO RLR
- New seal designs and materials optimize performance and increase durability.
- New air sleeve provides a lower air-spring compression ratio for a more linear.
- New compression and rebound tunes for better small bump sensitivity and maximum efficiency.
- Optional 5-Piece mounting hardware system offers superior strength, reduced drag, and ensures longer bushing life.
- Sized eyelet bushings ensure a smooth and consistent mounting system straight from the factory.
- Additional Volume (AV) air-sleeve option provides a more linear air-spring to match certain frame designs.
- Sizes: 165/38, 190/51, 200/51, 200/57
- Weight: 228 grams (165x38)
- Spring: Air
- Adjustments: 2 position Compression Adjustment (open, lock), Rebound
- Remote Lockout Option Available (O2 RLR)